Saturday, July 4, 2015

My thoughts on Purex UltraPacks

All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received no compensation for this review.
This is the best I have tried in along time. I have to share it with everyone.
The scent is so soothing.So easy  to use. No measuring out. Always same amount. A small load one pack, large load  two packs. I would recommend this to anyone who is always on the run.  Drop and go. I would give this a high 5rating. My clothes came out cleaner and stains I had came out. If you forget to catch a stain, these  gets it out. I have a non HE washer and they worked very well. Purex UltraPacks works in either old washers(top loading)like mine or HE(front loading).
Give these a try well worth the money.

Purex Ultra Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment