Friday, March 7, 2014

Rootbeer Floats

Rootbeer Floats

Rootbeer Floats.
I have always tried to make the smoothest rootbeer floats that have alot of taste. I found Faygo rootbeer. Not only does it taste really good, it makes some awesome floats. I am a person who loves to save money. And this  is a very cheap way of making Rootbeer Floats.
I use French Vanilla Ice Cream (3 scoops)
Faygo Rootbeer ( half a can)
Chill glasses in freezer about 20 minutes before making them. Put scoops(as many as you want) in glass. Pour  room tempture Faygo Rootbeer over the scoops of ice cream. You can add toppings if you like. Add a straw and enjoy your treat.
I was  not paid to post about Faygo and all opinions are my  own.

3 comments:

  1. I love root beer floats may I borrow your recipe? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what they are here for. Help yourself. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tried this was outstanding rootbeer thank you

    ReplyDelete